High humidity can be the result of many problems in a home. Most of the excess humidity in a home comes from breathing, bathing, cooking, and crawlspaces. Breathing? Yes, each time we exhale we are exhausting some water vapor. Small rooms with a few people breathing all night long can really create undesirable humidity levels that can cause lots of problems with allergenic mold and dust mites, and condensation on walls and windows. In most cases the solution to elevated indoor humidity is to improve exhaust ventilation and improve moisture conditions under the home. In some cases, we can design a heating and cooling system that can also serve to dehumidify your home.