Managing indoor humidity is important to creating a comfortable, healthy indoor environment. Too much humidity can encourage mold growth and create a cozy home for dust mites and other pests to thrive. High humidity can make you and your wallet uncomfortable too because you’ll tend to want the cooling temperature lower than you need for comfort so your system has to work harder to keep up.
The Carrier® Performance series dehumidifier is available in two sizes so regardless if you need a whole house dehumidifier or just have a humid basement, you’ll have dehumidification that’s just right for your needs. Both sizes work quietly to wring out humidity from the air so you can save on utilities and be comfortable. And, they’re designed to be configurable with your existing system in a multitude of ways or operate independently away from your system if space is a problem.
Carrier Indoor Air Quality Products Brochure (Dehumidifiers on page 8)
STANDARD DEHUMIFIDIER FEATURES
- Set and forget ease with automatic operation based on amount of humidity in the air and your comfort settings
- Self-contained. Can operate independent of home’s cooling system
- Permanent, MERV 8 filter helps clean the air
- Nearly silent operation
- Zoning capable
- Attractive and durable outer casing
- Epoxy-coated coil for corrosion resistance
- High capacity in a compact size
- User-friendly, on-board LCD control
- 5-year parts limited warranty1