Outstanding Energy Efficiency
A whole house fan is a primary natural cooling device that can significantly enhance, reduce or even eliminate the need for 'manufactured' cool air. Consuming far less energy than air conditioning, a whole house fan can significantly lower the temperature in a building very quickly. Effective whenever outdoor temperatures drop below indoor temperatures, an AirScape Whole House Fan can cool down your home and your electric bills.
- Mounts between living space and attic
- Runs only during cooler evening, night, and morning hours
- Draws fresh cool air into your living space through open windows
- Pulls stale indoor air into the attic and forces hot attic air out through the roof vents
- Cools the living space and draws heat buildup out of entire building structure