1045 North 10th St.
San Jose, CA 95112
Call Now Fast Service
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
10 Advantages of Upgrading to a High Efficiency HVAC System

By jsg / in /

10 Advantages of Upgrading to a High Efficiency HVAC System

50% of a house’s energy goes into heating and cooling it. It’s critical for Bay Area homeowners to make smart decisions regarding their home’s ventilation, cooling, and heating needs. You can easily increase your comfort levels while decreasing present utility bills if you upgrade your system to something that is more energy efficient. There are several other benefits of upgrading to a higher efficiency HVAC system. These are:

1. Cost Saving

You could end up saving thousands of dollars in fuel cost by replacing your old system with one that has a higher efficiency rating. Older systems tend to operate on a maximum 65% of AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). The remaining 35% is essentially wasted. AFUE rating is increased to 90% when you upgrade to a newer and higher efficiency HVAC system. These systems make for better indoor air quality as well.

2. Controlling Comfort

Modernized HVAC systems have variable speed technology and modulation gas valves. These systems are programmed for producing more heat and cooling. The temperature can be maintained at a constant level with consistent air flow. Newer HVAC systems offer superior humidity control as compared to older systems.

3. Smart Thermostat

Another major reason for considering an upgrade is that you get to enjoy the benefits that come with programmable thermostats. These thermostats offer unprecedented control over the temperature. Zoning allows for greater energy savings with consistent and comfortable temperature.

4. Better Air Flow

HVAC systems contain variable speed motors that allow for proficient air flow. Consistent air flow is ensured with these motors throughout the home. When the air flow is better, it allows for regulated temperature. Such systems are better at removing impurities from the air and preventing mold formation.

5. Quieter Operation

Modern HVAC systems contain high-tech absorbing materials. They make lesser noise as compared to older models.

6. Working Capacity is Longer

Newer HVAC systems minimize cycling. This reduces the need for extreme repairing that allows a machine to work longer without the need for repairs and hassles.

7. Environmental Impact

HVAC systems that are good for the wallet and home are also good for the environment. Higher efficiency systems make use of almost one-third the fuel as compared to older models. This means there is lesser wastage and better conservation of natural resources.

8. Enjoy Extended Warranties

Newer HVAC systems come with almost ten years of extended warranty. These systems are a considerable investment and you can enjoy peace of mind with the extended warranty.

9. Flexible Strategies

Terrific brands of HVAC systems have several strategies that can work for you in the long run. Manufacturers have special solutions for different areas. HVAC systems comprise of advanced features and higher efficiency capabilities. In addition, professional technicians will help you discuss your priorities as well. This goes a long way in determining whether you have the right system in place.

10. Better Resale Value

Your home’s resale value is instantly increased when you install newer and smarter appliances and equipment. HVAC systems have advanced considerably in the past decade. Buyers consider the quality and power of existing HVAC systems while evaluating a property. This makes it important to install a powerful system.

Quick Contact